A calm, forthright and strategic approach to Real Estate has seen Luke O’Kelly - Principal and Owner of Ray White West End achieve consistently impressive sales and amass a loyal following of clients.
Born and raised in West End, Luke is known and relied on for his intimate and up to date understanding of the local market, community and people. Since making the choice to establish his professional and personal life in West End, Luke has never looked back. Now, 13 years later, Luke’s love for the suburb remains as he continues to reside in West End with his partner Fiona, two young children and a thriving agency.
Proactive and forward thinking in his approach, Luke has established Ray White West End to be the strong, vibrant, and energetic business that it is today. An agency that will never become complacent.. To do so, Luke has strategically selected and nurtured an exceptional team, seeking out a truly special calibre of individuals who are progressive and enterprising in their approach.
Despite establishing Ray White West End as a market leading agency, and being recognised in the top 3% of Australian agents for two years in a row, Luke is the epitome of a humble quiet achiever. He is the type of person who will continually strive to learn more and better himself so that he can offer the most elite service to his clients. Recognised for his composed, sincere and committed approach, it is no surprise that demand for Luke’s services has never been greater.
Outside of work, Luke enjoys cooking, spending time with his two children and wife and frequenting the local West End cafes. He looks forward to assisting you on your property journey.
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White West End
- 2020/2021 - $2 million in settled commission in their career
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020 - Excellence in Auction - South of the River
- 2020 - $1 million in settled commission in their career
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2018 - $250,000 in settled commission in their career
- 2018 - Excellence in Auction - South of the River